It’s been quite a week this first week back with all of us so proud of how well our young folk have managed with the return to school after the long absence. We have absolutely loved seeing all the children again, and enjoyed seeing them coming back together with friends and being with their new teachers too.
Monday August 17th will be the last of our phased return days, with P1s and P2s starting at 9.15am and ending the day at 2.40pm. From Tuesday August 18th, the normal school times 9.00-3.00pm will resume for all classes. Parents of P1s and P2s can continue to bring and collect their children from their decking doors.
Thank you to all parents and family members for continuing to work closely with us to keep our school safe and children here, learning and having fun together. Just by way of reminder, these are the key factors in keeping everyone safe and well at transition times around our school.
- All adults should socially distance from each other (2m) at drop off/pick up times
- Only parents of P1 & P2 parents should come into the playground area
- Please take the opportunity in the finer weather to park at a distance from the school and walk with your child/allow your child if appropriate to walk the final distance to school
- Walk/cycle to school if at all possible
- Please do not leave your engine idling if you are waiting to pick up for your child in your vehicle
- Please ring the bell at the front door to the school if you need to speak with office staff OR email/phone the school (apologies for the fact that our phone lines are still not working properly)
We’ve already seen so much of this happening at the school, and want to thank you for support. We’ve enjoyed making good use of the outdoors and below are a few pictures to round off the week. There will be more pictures to follow soon. Meantime, I hope you all enjoy another fine weekend, and a good chance to re-charge batteries for a full week of school! Please also see the link below for updated information from the authority. Happy weekend! Mrs Snedden
Updated information on the Back to School website: