** GLOWSTICK WARNING **
We will no longer be selling glowsticks at school events. Whilst cracking the glowsticks to activate them some liquid squirted into my eye. Thankfully I wear glasses. Not a pleasant experience and would hate for this to happen to any of you or your children. Very painful, burny and stingy.
I would like to thank Luke (Finn in P2’s dad) for his quick thinking medical help. A trip to A + E for a thorough and rather unpleasant eye wash has helped but will get things double checked again today.
Glowsticks may look pretty but please BE CAREFUL. I won’t be buying or letting my kids anywhere near them again. Thanks for all the kind messages . Elaine