Sports Day Tomorrow

We will be keeping a close eye on the weather for tomorrow’s Sports Day.  At the moment, the forecast is to be cold with potential showers in the morning.  We are aware that people will have taken time away from work to attend so we will aim to go ahead with the event as long as it is safe to do so.

Please come prepared for the weather – our MUGA can get particularly cold so please make sure that you are wrapped up warm.

If we decide to cancel, we will aim to make a decision by 8.30am tomorrow morning.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s