MOL’s Parent Council is looking for someone to take on the role of treasurer. Below are the main areas of responsibility identified by our outgoing treasurer who is also happy to ‘mentor’ the new treasurer in the initial stages to provide support and advice.
The key tasks of the role involve:
- Organising floats for events
- Bank takings – the machine in the bank counts the change
- Record income and expenditure
- Report income and expenditure to the PC meeting
- Apply for PC annual funding from council
If you would like more information or to contact the Parent Council about this position, please contact the Parent Council on the generic email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Craig Dutton, chairperson on email@example.com / Alasdair Mort, vice chair, on firstname.lastname@example.org