Outdoor Carol Singing

Just a wee update to the proposed Outdoor Carol Singing at 2.30pm in the front playground. Rather than cancelling so early, we are planning to make a decision at midday about how the weather looks at that point. The forecast is so unclear that we would prefer to wait and see if we have a more definite idea of the forecast….please check the blog at midday for an update.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s